Group Marketing and Digital Executive Full-time JobAug 25th, 2023 at 14:05 Marketing & Communication Tunbridge Wells 86 views Reference: 118
The role of the Group Marketing & Digital Executive is to support the Head of Group Marketing and Projects deliver marketing activities and projects for the relevant Group businesses.
The role requires the individual to be focused on company objectives whilst working to agreed deadlines across a mix of online and offline marketing channels.
The role requires the individual to work predominantly on our B2B brand although some will be on D2C activity. The executive will assist in the creation, development and delivery of the marketing, advertising, sponsorships, communications and events.
We are seeking a team member with a positive, can-do attitude, strong organisational skills, who is a good problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
The role is busy and diverse – no two days are the same!
- To support managing and updating all Markerstudy websites Cookie Policies using a Content Management System to implement updates. Working with various departments to ensure all sites are compliant.
- To work with various departments to ensure all Group brands live websites are monitored, maintained and updated when required.
- Update live Group websites and portals in Umbraco (Content Management System) for all approved website updates. Testing in UAT sites will be conducted prior to making live.
- Support on all aspects of new website builds. Working with relevant departments to ensure new build sites have approved content and testing is conducted on all devices and browsers in UAT and live environments.
- To support on all Group projects which may include implementing company, insurer, brand and product changes, amongst others.
- To support on and deliver all ongoing Consumer Duty improvement actions as stated by the FCA and Customer Committee.
- To support the Policy Wording Manager and Design team to ensure all policy books are updated when required, briefing and proofing artwork for policy books and updating websites when approved.
- To support the Broker Management Team and Product Heads on their broker strategy marketing and communication actions.
- Build and send business and e-newsletter emails in Dot Digital (email platform) and create postal letters as part of the broker strategy changes, and any other business comms required.
- Work with the Product Governance Team to brief, proof and host pdf artwork collateral for brokers, and their communications.
- Work with various departments and Project Managers to ensure their external communications are on brand and support on their marketing requirements. The teams include Broker Management, Product Governance, Customer Experience, Claims Transformation, Broker Services, Customer Relations, Claims and Fraud, amongst others.
- Work with marketing teams to ensure all actions for brands are delivered to the highest level. Marketing teams include Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing, Social Media, Designers, PR, Events, Brand marketeers for non-Group brands and internal Communications.
- Plan, organise and implement all marketing actions for any Group brands events and webinars.
- Work with support teams to ensure brand reputation is maintained.
- To support the Social Media team to maintain a strong social media presence.
- To maintain consistency of the Group brands identity visually, in tone of voice and throughout all activity undertaken.
- To manage budgets, supply quotes and ensure best value is received on all activity undertaken with external companies.
- To work on competitor analysis, market conditions, customer research and data analysis on a regular basis.
- Understand the insurance market, the customers and legislative environment the businesses operate in.
- Ensure all marketing communications complies with statutory regulations, internal and external process, procedures and standards.
- Attend regular and ad hoc meetings as required.
- Liaise with all internal departments.
- Work with external supplier maintaining relationships.
Qualifications and experience:
- Marketing background is essential.
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) – Use of Umbraco preferential but not essential.
- Email software – Use of Dot Digital preferential but not essential.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Use of Adobe Acrobat preferential but not essential.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent proofing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Full understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix, from print buying through to effective copywriting.
We employ around 4,000 staff and are committed to developing their potential. Weve been recognised for doing so too, by being listed 4th place in The Sunday Times 30 Best Big Companies to Work For 2017 and achieving Investors in People Gold and Champion status.
Markerstudy employees have access to an excellent personal development programme and benefits package, where effort is recognised through a number of central and team-focused staff initiatives.
We value the individuality of our employees, their wide variety of skills (and personal talents!) and we ensure people who go the extra mile are recognised and rewarded.